When programming Variegator or Plate Controller dongles remotely, there may be times when you right-click on the folder to enter the Command Prompt, and you get access to Powershell instead. This document describes how to add the Right-Click access to Command Prompt again.
1. Type Regedit in the Start\Run dialog window to launch the application.
2. Navigate to HKEY_CLASS_ROOT\Directory|shell.
3. Right-Click on the shell and choose the New Key.
4. Name the key "CommandPrompt" without the quotes
5. Double-click on the default value and change the text to "Command Prompt Here."
6. Right-Click on the new Command Prompt Here key and create another "new key."
7. Name the new key "Command."
8. Double-click the new key to open and add the text below to the data.
cmd.exe /k cd %1
9. When you right-click on a folder, you will now get an option to "Open Command Prompt."