Folder, Services and Ports that must have exclusions set in Anti-Virus programs
The following folders, service and port must have exclusions set in the anti-virus program that runs on the PC that a Navigator system runs on. If there is no anti-virus, then ignore.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SafeNet Sentinel
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Aladdin Shared/HASP
(hidden folder-to browse to it enter %appdata% in a folder explorer window)
(hidden folder-to browse to it enter %programdata% in a folder explorer window)
Sentinel LDK License Manager
1947 – This port is required for the LDK License Manager
To set the Exclusions in Windows Anti-Virus
- Open Windows settings and open Update & Security
- In the left-hand column open Windows Security
- Under Protected Areas open Virus & treat protection.
This will open a new window
- Scroll down to Virus & Treat Protection settings and click on Manage Settings
- In the next window scroll down to Exclusions and click on Add or Remove Exclusions
- Now click on Add an Exclusion to create an exclusion
- Select the type of exclusion (File, Folder, File Type, Process)
- Now browse to the location of the File, Folder, File Type, or Process
- Repeat the process until all of the folders have been excluded.