An additional tab has been added to manage tone curves. The specifics of the controls for this page are outlined below.
- Create Tone Curve button: It is now possible to create a tone curve by entering values.
- Copy Tone Curve button: You can now duplicate any manually created tone curve.
- Delete Tone Curve button: It is now possible to remove tone curves from the list of available tone curves.
- Text entry fields: It is now posible to enter generated measurement values from a third party application, or define your own general changes more specifically than you are able to do within the DFE job editor with the sliders. This will allow you to be specific about what is happening in each color channel in the highlights, midtones and shadows.
- Importing of tone curves is exactly as it was previously. This set of buttons have moved here from the Color Profiles page.
- During tone curve creation or modification it is possible to select the color with values you wish to applit to other color channels from the channel on the left. An exampe of this would be if you wanted to copy the values that you made under section 4 for one color and apply it to the other channels prior to further modifications.