Updating a Demo LDK key to a Permanent LDK Key
- With the rip shut down navigate to this path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SafeNet Sentinel\Sentinel LDK\installed\109670.
- Remove the file named xxxxx_base.v2c to the desktop or a directory and save for the moment.
- Type in “services” in the search field to find and launch the Services application. Scroll through the list of services until you find the “Sentinel LDK License Manager.” Select the service and restart either by selecting the “Restart” link in the top left corner or by right-clicking the service and selecting “Restart.”
- Once the service has been restarted, launch the “LDK Tool” which can be found in the Navigator folder found in the “Start” menu or found following this directory path:
- C:\Navigator\Navigator 13.0r1\ldk\utils
- With the LDK Tool is running, select the “More” button then click on New License > License This Computer > Have Internet Access and enter the Product Key provided.
- The LDK tools sends an activation request to Global Graphics to validate this rip system. If there are no network interruptions, you will get a positive response that the license has been activated.
- Once the activation is completed, close the LDK Tool and launch the rip.