LDK- Adding an Option to an Existing permanent LDK license
- Shut Down the RIP.
- launch the “LDK Tool” which can be found in the Navigator folder found in the “Start” menu or found following this directory path: C:\Navigator\Navigator 13.0r1\ldk\utils
- With the LDK Tool is running, select the “More” button then click “Update License” button
- Select “Update for this computer” button.
- Select “Have internet access” button.
- Enter the upgrade/option key provided into the Product Key section.
- Select “Activate” button.
- The LDK tools sends an activation request to Global Graphics to validate this rip system option. If there are no network interruptions, you will get a positive response that the license has been activated.
- You may now start the RIP. Your new upgrade/option key should now be ready to use within the RIP.