Raster Blaster Pro has the flexibility of a browser client that can be accessed from anywhere on your network. Raster Blaster Pro’s default configuration has security built in that requires a user login to access the browser client.
This security is also triggered on the browser client when the browser is refreshed.
and will once again require authentication to access. Many customers find this annoying and time consuming and would prefer to have this authentication turned off.
The following steps are a guide in turning off the authentication for the browser client. These steps should be followed with the software shut down.
- From the run or search field, type %appdata%.
- Follow the path C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Xitron\Navigator
- Select the XiWebServer file and open in a text editor.
- Add the text below, shown highlighted above. to the .ini file if it is not there.
- Save the text document where you found it.
Once you have followed these steps when you restart the Raster Blaster Pro server and rip software the browser will launch and access the user interface without any prompts.