This document goes over how to change the Navigator Server name. The most common reason as to why you would need to change the Navigator Server name is if you are running multiple Navigator Servers on your network. With multiple Navigator Servers running on your network, you will need to be able to differentiate between the servers when you login through the Navigator Client.
- Open Navigator Server.
- Go to the Server Setup menu and select Administrator Login…
- Enter Administrator as the User Name, leave the password blank, and click OK.
- Go back to the Server Setup Menu and select Server Setting…
- In the Server Setting window enter the new name into the Server Name: field and click OK button.
- For the name to take effect you must close the server and then start it back up.