How to load the new clrip.exe and XiPositionAction.dll & XiStepAction.dll into a Navigator Northstar DFE 22.214.171.124
1. If running close Navigator Server and Client
2. Download the file Trojan DFE Installer Resources.zip using the link below
3. Extract Trojan DFE Installer Resources.zip to the desktop or somewhere that you have easy access
4. Browse to “c:\Navigator\Renderers\NR_1\bin” and move the program clrip.exe to the desktop
5. Now copy “clrip.exe” from the Trojan DFE Installer Resources folder and paste it into “c:\Navigator\Renderers\NR_1\bin”
6. Browse to “c:\Navigator\Navigator\Actions” and move XiPostionAction.dll & XiStepAction.dll to the desktop
7. Now copy “XiPositionAction.dll” & “XiStepAction.dll” from the Trojan DFE Installer Resources folder and paste them into “c:\Navigator\Navigator\Actions”
8. If this is a new Northstar DFE install, then finish configuring as usual.
9. If this is an existing Northstar DFE system, then simply launch it and you are ready to run.