- Close out of the Navigator server
- Browse to the “manualCalibration.html” file
- Open “ manualCalibration.html” in a text editor
(I recommend the use Notepad++)
- Once open in the text editor find the following line. In Notepad++ it should be at line 475
ps += " %%XI_GCA_DATA%% " + eol;
- Select “ps += " %%XI_GCA_DATA%% " + eol;” and delete it.
- Save the manualCalibration.html and close it.
- To verify that it works launch Navigator
- Open the NCE
- Go to the Manual Calibration tab
- Select an existing Manual Calibration and save it
- Close the NCE
- Close the server
- Browse to the Calibration.json
- Open Calibration.json in Notepad++
- Scroll down to the Manual Calibration that you saved
- Make sure that %%XI_GCA_DATA%% is not present.
Correct text line:
"pscal": "<< /CalibrationType 6 /MissingCalibrationAbort false /ActualPress [ << /Cyan << /CalibrationType 2 /Curve [ [1.00 1.00 0.98 0.98 0.96 0.96…
Incorrect text line:
"pscal": "<< /CalibrationType 6 /MissingCalibrationAbort false %%XI_GCA_DATA%% /ActualPress [ << /Cyan << /CalibrationType 2 /Curve [ [1.00 1.00 0.98 0.98 0.96 0.96…
- Close Calibration.json, and relaunch Navigator you are done.