This tech note gives you step by step directions on how to change the units of measurement from inches to millimeters in the DFE.
- Open the DFE
- Locate the Gear Icon in the DFE page and click on it to open. This will open the Digital Configuration Editor (DCE).
- Locate the Gear Icon in the DCE and click on it (located in the upper right-hand corner of the window)
- In the pop-out window, go to the bottom and find Units. Click on the switch to change it from inches to mm.
- Click Gear Icon to close and save the setting.
- Click the X in the DCE window to close the DCE
Your measurements will now display in Millimeters.