The reason for this article is that sometimes when migrating from an older version of the Navigator RIP (version 10 32-bit or older) the Memory available for the RIP gets stuck at 2GB or less. The directions below are how you free up the full available memory for the RIP.
- Close the RIP
- Browse to the Config folder in the RIP.
- Open the File ConfigureRIP in a text editing program like Notepad or Notepad++
- Change the value after MaxAddressSpaceSize to zero (0)
- Save and close the ConfigureRIP file
- Launch the RIP. It will now display the full amount of memory available to the RIP.